Frequently Asked Questions
We're sorry to see you go. However, if you are not receiving the type of value you expect from swingbits, please do ANY of the following:
- Login to your account on Swingbits, click Account from the navigation bar, then Cancel Membership button on the account page.
- Call or email our member support at 1-877-877-1990 or email@example.com. Please provide your information or e-mail associated with your account and we will cancel your membership promptly.
We understand how frustrating it can be to try to play a video only to see it fail. The most common solutions for video issues are:
- 1. Clearing the browser history, along with the cache and cookies
- 2. Making sure you have the latest edition of Adobe Flash, which can be found here - http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
If the above troubleshooting steps don't fix your issue, try playing the video on a different browser. If you are a Microsoft Internet Explorer user, here are the most common alternatives:
- Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/chrome
- Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
AVG users: if you have issues with playing our videos, certain steps will ensure that the streaming content is not blocked:
- 1. Open your browser and look for the AVG eyeball icon. Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome users will find it in the top right-hand corner. If you are using Internet Explorer, it will be in the top center.
- 2. Click the eyeball icon, then click settings. The settings page will show a list of blocked services. See if our streaming content provider, **, is checked and if it is, un-check it, then click save.
- 3. Go back to the swingbits website, log in, and give it a try.
If the above steps don't provide a solution, we sincerely apologize. Please send a detailed explanation of what you are experiencing,the operating system/version you are using, and the browser/version you are using and our Member Support team will assist you as quickly as possible.
Most often, frequent e-mails from a particular source can be routed to a junk or spam folder. To avoid this issue in the future, make sure the e-mail address ** is added to your list of trusted e-mail recipients.
If you still continue to not receive e-mails, it could have been an accidental unsubscribing of our e-mail content. Double-check to make sure you have opted to receive e-mails from swingbits. Otherwise, contact Member Support and we will be happy to assist you.
Absolutely. This can be accessed by clicking on the Manage Email Preferences link. Un-check the box next to the prompt "I no longer wish to receive content from this site" and you are all set.
- 1. Go to www.swingbits.com
- 2. Click on ‘Log In’ in the top-right corner of your screen.
- 3. Login with your current Email and Password.
- 4. Select ‘My Account’ in the top navigation bar, then select ‘Edit’ from your profile.
Can't find what you're looking for?